We are facing a worsening crisis and need Congress to act. On August 1, nearly 30 million workers lost their $600 per week unemployment supplement, which for millions was a lifeline. Freezes on evictions and utility shut-offs are expiring. And public transit workers and riders face worsening service cuts as transit agencies continue to lose millions of dollars weekly.
People across the country are worried about keeping a roof over their heads, the water running, and the lights on. They’re worried about how they'll get to work, grocery stores, or hospitals with transit funding near empty.
Congressional leaders need to hear from you! Send a message to demand:
- Safe, reliable transit that protects workers & riders.
- Direct relief payments that reach ALL low & moderate-income households.
- A moratorium on evictions & utility shutoffs.
- Action to preserve & protect the right to vote.
- Extended paid sick & family medical leave to protect public health.
**We ask for your complete address so that we can identify your members of Congress. Prefixes are required by Congressional recipients.